12/07/2019

A woman with dyed red hair... - Creative Jumpstart


Hi there! I've been saving this little project as I knew this day would come! You can now get jumping on a discount price - right here (link)!

You perhaps remember me being over the moon late last year when I could announce that I was part of the Creative Jumpstart 2019? Well, I still am over the moon that I was part of the fun at 2019! But so can you! Although Jumpstart runs in January as the new tutorials and projects are shared daily then, you can purchase the workshop all year. If you are now on you summer holiday and looking for a little bit of extra boost, then I have perfect news for you. 

Not only that you can still purchase Jumpstart 2019 and get the inspiration, but during the next five days you can do so in a discount price! The workshop is now on 20% discount. So instead of the regular price of $60, it's instead $48! The price is changed to the website directly so you don't need any codes to enjoy the offer. So go ahead, jump, and purchase the workshop while the discount lasts! You can do so here (link).


The theme of 2019 was and is "Home is my castle". I was really inspired by the castle part and immediately thought of a substrate to work on. I ended up altering building blocks. But I also used the same steps of one of the cubes to alter and color this pendant! It's fun and colorful and in this way I always have a home with me. 

You can see the main project in these three posts - the whole tower and the white one (link)the colorful block (link) and finally the black one (link). Or if you want to see me babble with Nathalie, then choose this post (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Go ahead, jump! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Sinelli, Posca, N*Studio





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...