05/12/2018

Jumping with... me! - Creative JumpStart 2019


Moikka moi! Did you see this earlier blog post (link) and the reveal that I'm one of the contributors, JumpStarters at Creative JumpStart 2019? If you're not familiar with CJS, it's a one-of-a-kind online event to kick your creativity into high gear in January 2019. More info about the workshop here (link).

I'm so so excited! That's a dream come true. I do hope that you find my project inspiring when you see it! I enjoyed making it and another project inspired by it later! Luckily it's not just me but there's 31 featured artists, so I'm sure you'll find inspiration in abundance. Learn techniques, discover new materials, and connect with other artists and crafters! Throughout January participants get access to 31 downloadable videos from 31 featured artists. 

Before the actual workshop goes live, you get a little taste with the "Jumping with" videos Nathalie made with several JumpStarters. She's sharing these on her blog gradually. Here's a link to one with , , and . And here's to another with , , , and . She did one with me, too and you can see it already here underneath!


What I also want to share with you in this post, on top of the interview is a discount code! By using code "riikka5cjs" when checking out you'll get a $5 discount on the workshop. So even if you missed the Cyber Week offer, you can still get the workshop at the discounted price of $45! The coupon expires December 31st at 11:59pm EST. 

Hope to see you "Jumping"! Have a great Wednesday! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...