03/10/2017

Thankful - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Hello and happy autumn! The end of last week and at the same time month was really sunny here in Finland but now it seems that autumn truly has begun. It's gloomy, windy and dark! Luckily we can craft with colors and thus move the cloudy weather away!

I had the honor to guest again in the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog (link). Like in my other guest posts,  I created two projects using the same idea. This time I made two types of cards. My first project, with the step by step tutorial, is this fall card and my other project is a set of two ATCs, which I will share tomorrow.


I just love the warm, bright colors of autumn! The flaming orange and red and the golden yellow. When I saw the stamp set "Woodland Pals" I just knew it would be a perfect match to the autumn palette! So that's how this project started.

These cards are special in a way as I didn't use as much mediums as I usually do in making them. Don't get me wrong, I still managed to mix several different mediums in the make, but they are a bit different from my usual style. Somehow the cute animals led me to another direction, demanding as much attention as possible! If you want to know how I made the card, please visit the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog for the step by step tutorial (link)!

Thank you for your visit today!

PS. Did you see the tiny pumpkin in the first picture? It's really easy to do! Just cut the "Bonbon Box" out of a sheet of orange cardstock, ink the edges and the inside. Then cut a couple of leaves from the green dotted cardstock using the "Big Triple Leaf" die and glue those and a piece of wire to the box. You have a cute little pumpkin you can give to a friend together with the card!


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger - Distress Ink Spiced Marmelade
Prima Marketing - Scenic Route and Spring and Autumn Watercolor Pencil Sets
Prima Marketing - Art Alchemy Metallique Acrylic Paint Fresh Orange
Cream cardstock
Pencil
White and black marker
Water brush
Foam dots


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...