04/10/2017

Forrest Friends - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Happy Wednesday to you! Yesterday I shared a card which I made to a GDT post at Elizabeth Craft Designs (link). Today I'm sharing a little set of ATCs which I made using the same steps and same stamps.

As you maybe know by now, that's the way I usually do the projects for my guest post. I usually do two different projects for a post and use the same techniques and steps in both makes. The cards have the same stenciled background, the inked trees and the colored animals. Everything is just in a smaller form! If you want to see the steps, please visit the original post in Elizabeth Craft Designs blog here (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely, colorful autumn with these two projects!


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Other:

Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger - Distress Ink Spiced Marmelade
Prima Marketing - Scenic Route and Spring and Autumn Watercolor Pencil Sets
Prima Marketing - Art Alchemy Metallique Acrylic Paint Fresh Orange
Cream cardstock
Pencil
White and black marker
Water brush
Foam dots


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...