29/05/2017

Dream on - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


Hiya! Sunny start to the week! ...at least I hope it's been sunny in your part of the world, too! Yesterday I shared a layout I did for my guest post over at Elizabeth Craft Designs and here's a card that accompanies it. Click here to see yesterday's post (link) and here to see the original guest post with a step by step tutorial (link).

As you can see, I used the dream theme also in this card. The steps are somewhat similar, but there's differences, too. Like I dropped the first step I used for the layout and started with stenciling, stamping and making the splashes. I used the stamp to create the center of the dreamcatcher which I then completed with die cut parts. This time I also used the epoxy stickers as the beads in the dreamcather. Like you can see from the photo below, I also added a die cut banner to the card and stamped a greeting to it. Also there's more arrows in the card than in the layout.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day! And go chase those dreams!


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Moda Scrap patterned papers

Other materials:

7 Dots Studio: Homegrown Clear Stamps
Ranger: Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger: Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Prima Marketing: Watercolor Confections The Classics
Epoxy stickers
Prima Marketing: Dream On Cling Stamp Set
Twine
Transparency


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Ranger, Prima Marketing


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...