28/05/2017

Dare to dream - GDT Elizabeth Craft Designs


How are you today? Doing fine, I hope! Today I'm sharing my first of two guest projects of this month to Elizabeth Craft Designs. For the two I took inspiration from the arrows and the dream catcher and the Indian feel. My first project is a layout, as you can see, which I created with step by step tutorial and my second project is a card. You can see the step by step tutorial here (link) in Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.

The photo in my layout is taken a couple of years ago on a local train when I was heading to demo in a craft fair. If I recall correctly, it was my first time to demo in this event. Nowadays I'm fortunate enough to demo there on regular basis. The warm tones of the photo and the gaze to the future fitted my page perfectly so I did a page about dreams and how to keep dreaming and reaching for the goals.

What do you dream about? Keep on working towards them! Wishing you a lovely start to the week!


Materials from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


Moda Scrap patterned papers


Other materials:

7 Dots Studio: Homegrown Clear Stamps
Ranger: Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger: Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Prima Marketing: Watercolor Confections The Classics
Epoxy stickers
Prima Marketing: Dream On Cling Stamp Set
Twine
Transparency


Materials: Elizabeth Craft Designs, Ranger, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...