27/05/2017

Easy starry cards - Finnabair Ambassador


Hello there and great Saturday! Yesterday's post talked about the Finnabair Michael's release and today is connected to the same topic. These cards are made for the most recent Finnabair Ambassadors's post, which you can see here (link). The topic is simplicity. The idea is to encourage those who are unfamiliar with mixed media and Finn's products to try them out and talk about what simplicity means to the designers.


The idea behind these cards was to make own glitter past and then turn it into simple cards. Like I say in the post in Finn's blog - me and simplicity are good friends when we meet occasionally. When the project turns out simple by itself, it's good, but I simply can't create a simple project. I always add more and use more than one technique and... On the other hand, that's my way of creating. I like when the creating is simple and it comes easy. 


I used the glitter paste also in the little spoon canvas of the last post. Both pastes are made with 3D Gloss Gel but for these cards I used a yellow glitter and for the canvas I used a turquoise one. The technique in both is the same - make the paste and then add it to the project through a stencil. For the cards I used a star one and for the canvas a square shape.


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great weekend! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...