26/11/2015

Easy cards using the December Memories kit - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Have you already ordered and perhaps even received the December Memories kit? You might remember my first project with the new 7 Dots Studio seasonal kit, the December mini (link) but as there’s much supplies in the kit, I had a lot left from that project. So I decided to make a few projects still!

For this post I created some easy cards with some of the papers and elements I had left. I layered different patterns on top each other for the background and then added some stamping and misting on top. With the mist I used the stencil from the kit. 


The main element of the cards are the tags I had still left. For one I used just a little tag together with a doily and finished the card with a die cut heart. For another I used the big tag with the Santa pattern and included the number cut from another tag also in there. The third on the other hand has the tag more as a background and the main element is the big chipboard piece.


I also have something fun to share with you. Something exciting is starting this Sunday here on my blog. Terhi (link) and me have cooked a little something for you and we hope that you'll join us! So mark your calendar and be back this Sunday!

Thank you for stopping by today! I still have one more project with the kit to share with you!


Materials: 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder, Ranger


3 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Such fabulous cards and I love the kind of grungy colour instead of the bright traditional ones. These are so cool.

Dorota said...

Beautiful ;)

SewPaperPaint said...

Wow! Easy but super cool!!! Love these great colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...