26/11/2015

Easy cards using the December Memories kit - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Have you already ordered and perhaps even received the December Memories kit? You might remember my first project with the new 7 Dots Studio seasonal kit, the December mini (link) but as there’s much supplies in the kit, I had a lot left from that project. So I decided to make a few projects still!

For this post I created some easy cards with some of the papers and elements I had left. I layered different patterns on top each other for the background and then added some stamping and misting on top. With the mist I used the stencil from the kit. 


The main element of the cards are the tags I had still left. For one I used just a little tag together with a doily and finished the card with a die cut heart. For another I used the big tag with the Santa pattern and included the number cut from another tag also in there. The third on the other hand has the tag more as a background and the main element is the big chipboard piece.


I also have something fun to share with you. Something exciting is starting this Sunday here on my blog. Terhi (link) and me have cooked a little something for you and we hope that you'll join us! So mark your calendar and be back this Sunday!

Thank you for stopping by today! I still have one more project with the kit to share with you!


Materials: 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder, Ranger


3 comments:

  1. Such fabulous cards and I love the kind of grungy colour instead of the bright traditional ones. These are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Easy but super cool!!! Love these great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...