28/11/2015

Everything you need is already there - A Flair for Buttons


Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing a page for A Flair for Buttons - mixture of warm grey and turquoise with three flairs! The post went live yesterday on the company blog (link).

I actually started this page in a workshop I held about a month ago here in Finland. The idea behind the workshop was to use mixed media touches in scrapbooking an turn that bought paper into something of your own, customize it. So we were using gesso and mists and other mediums and really got to play! 


The topic of this page is my younger daughter. In the picture she's in a ferry early this year. We were on the way back home from a visit to the local zoo back then but as I've documented the zoo in another way this page became more like an encouragement page. The journaling talks about how she wants to be like her big sister but she should just be herself. The title of the page, which comes from the flair on top left corner, was perfect for that, I thought. The flair is from the "Lovely Words 10" set.

As the page itself is kind of hope from me to her, I also used a "Hope" flair from the "Lovely Words 4" set. And as I was keeping the embellishments quite netral in comparison to the strong turquoise in the background, the script flair form the "Lovely Words 9" set came also handy. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great day! Don't forget to come back tomorrow when the Countdown to Christmas series begins! I bet you're going to like it!

Sets used:



Materials: A Flair for Buttons, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sharpie, Scrap FX

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous layout! Love all the layers and inky background!

Val-Belle said...

A beautiful layout. I love those colours together. Beautiful beautiful page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...