14/06/2023

Trust your heart - FB live recording


Moikka moi! On Saturday I kept a FB live and created this easy but fun mixed media card. If you were unable to attend the live as it was happening, not to worry, I have the recording now on my YouTube and also embedded below! I was using watercolor pencils a couple of ways while making the piece.

As you can see from the recording, I had made the base for the card ready. Or rather, I had cut the pieces to size and secured them with a machine stitch. I thought that a bit extra would give the card a nice little frame. I then used grey inks to add some inky touches to the background and blooms and then added a bit of dimension to the background before turning my attention to the embellishments.


Like I say in the recording, I thought it would be fun to use the stamp two times in a row in a FB live. First in this art journal spread (link) and now in this card. Maybe I should even take that idea further and make two projects using same supplies in a row... Need to think about that perhaps! But the idea in this case was to show the versatility of a stamp. As you can use a multitude colors and mediums to stamp with, you can create almost an infinite number of variations and moods with a stamp. It could be on the background or as in both of these cases, the focal point. I really like using stamps in my projects!

If you want to know the stamp set or other supplies I used in this make, you can see the announcement post with the listed supplies here (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a fine Wednesday! 


Materials: Stampers Anonymous, Ranger, Tim Holtz, A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...