13/06/2023

Follow your heart - A.B.Studio


Sweet Tuesday you all! Today I'm sharing my first June project for A.B.Studio. I made an art journal page this time using mainly "Collected Moments" collection.

This collection has a great air of old days, lace and stacks of letters. I also liked the depicted stacks of photos, letters and ephemera and decided to use that as my jumping off point. I cut a couple of these clusters loose and stacked them together. I added some chipboard and stamped embellishments there as well to get an eclectic look. 

As usual, I added some mixed media touches to the background. Unfortunately almost everything got covered with the cluster coming on top! There's a teeny tiny sneak to be sen at the bottom of the page and some touches on the right side. I used a couple of stamps in there as well as an A.B.Studio stencil. Like I've said before, it's not solely about the finished piece for me, it's about the journey!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet day! 


Materials from A.B.Studio: 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...