04/08/2022

Light around again - Creative JumpStart 2022


Heippa! During my summer holiday I got a chance to continue with the Creative JumpStart 2022 lessons again. Today I'm sharing a page inspired by Iris Fritschi-Cussens's lesson. 

To say she blew my mind might be an understatement! I loved her colorful and fun project and how you could adapt it to suit your favorite palette, but the biggest impact was her using a brayer the way she did. It was such an eye-opening thing. So simple, but so mind boggling - like so many best inventions are. 

I followed her lesson about the rainbow but then cut the piece in two and only used the other half in this journal page. I filled the page with some vintage book pages and some paint marker doodles. The stickers are from Tim Holtz's sticker book. The two birds are of different origins - the crow is actually a sticker by Iris Fritschi-Cussens, gifted to me by Marsha Valk, and the blue bird is a left over from this earlier project (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Thursday! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Wennström, Posca, Ranger, Sizzix, Tim Holtz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...