03/08/2022

To practice any art - an art journal spread


Moikka moi! Yesterday I shared a similar art journal spread as this, too, is done while demoing at Kässäfestarit. While they both are of green(ish) color scheme, I think they still are different! 

Both of the pages started similarly with collaging and watercolors. However, with this spread I then added some raised and flat layers by stenciling. I also made some loose doodling with a watercolor brush pen I received during the event. The photo doesn't pick up it's great sparkle! 

For the focal points in this spread I chose to go with A.B.Studio die cuts and a Tim Holtz big portrait kind of paper doll. It might be the minty color scheme, but this might be my favorite of all the spreads I did while demoing! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe, everyone!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, A.B.Studio, Tim Holtz, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...