05/08/2022

Rose Fairies - Paper Garden


Moikka moi! It's again Friday and that means a new process video! This time I have two sweet fairy cards for you. I made these using PaperGarden supplies. 

As you can see from the video below, I did add some delicate mixed media touches to the backgrounds. I used Distress Inks two ways to add some pattern and color there, but also added some more visible stamping. The clusters include all kinds of lovely vintage ephemera together with newer items. 


Which one of the two is your favorite? The little child fairy or the lady sipping a drink? I personally can't decide - I like them both!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a splendid weekend! Stay safe, everyone!


Materials from Paper Garden: 
a pack of solid colored cards 
Wax granule mix 
Vintage receipts, labels, tickets 
Vintage postage stamps 

Other: 
Fabriano Accademia 160g cardstock 
Ranger Archival Ink Watering can 
Ranger Distress Ink Iced Spruce, Bundled Sage 
Kuusade wax seal stamp 
half pearls and sequins 
colored cardstock









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...