01/03/2022

In My Heart - card for auction


Hi there! If you follow me on Instagram you've probably already seen that there's a charity auction started (link). I made three cards for the auction and this is one of them. I'm sharing the other two in the course of the month. 

Four amazing ladies and card makers, Erica Andersson, Jo Herbert, Natasha Davies and Verity Biddlecombe joined forces and made an event to help Ukraine. They invited people to join and make cards to be auctioned. The auction started today, March 1st at 12 pm UK time and will close on March 3rd 12 pm UK time. Each card starts with the prize of $5 and go up in increments of at least $1. More info here (link).

The money goes straight to the selected, verified charities and the cards will be sent to the highest bidder only after a proof of donation. So the organizers, nor me, are handling any funds, it all goes straight to the charities and you get to pick the one you want to donate to. You can see the charities from the profile link here (link)


Like I said, I made three cards for the auction. They are done with similar composition and colors, but each have a different air about them. For this card I chose a stamp by Carabelle Studio for the focal point and used PaperArtsy's Infusions to color both the background and the leaf. This one is the most grungy of the three, I think.

I hope you'll take part in the auction! It's for a good cause! You can browse the cards here and place your bids in the comments (link)

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe!


Materials: Carabelle Studio, PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Sinelli, Tim Holtz




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...