02/03/2022

The sleeping time - an assemblage


Hello there! Today I'm blogging a piece that started as a Facebook live sample. You remember the Valentine inspired boxes (link)? I only had two, one pre-made and one in a stage to be finished during the live. So, I needed something else to be used in the first steps. For that I used a tall wooden plaque, the same that you see as the base for this piece! 

I did the boxes sweet and pink, but went for a different color scheme for this one. More grungy, more dusty, more rusty! As well as in the live, I used Finnabair items in this one, too. There's some Liquid acrylics, waxes and Mechanicals here. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe!


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...