03/03/2022

Papercrafters support Ukraine


Hi there! Continuing with the yellow and blue cards today. 

I did say earlier that I made three cards for the charity auction, but I also made a fourth card. This card. It's for the same reason, but a different cause. As you can see from the banner below, today, on March 3rd designers from several brands as well as the brand accounts will post projects in blue and yellow to show solidarity with Ukraine. I'm participating through A.B.Studio, so I used A.B.Studio products in my make.


The blue elements in this card are cut from two different collection by A.B.Studio. The flowers are from "Gentle Wind" and feathers and dots from "My Favorite Week". I used an A.B.Studio stencil in the background together with some modeling paste. The yellow elements in the card are solid cardstock and the mixed media touches in the background. They are done using PaperArtsy's Infusions. 

We encourage you to participate to this event also. And remember the hashtag #cardsforukraine, too. It's there for quite the same reason - to show solidarity and share something beautiful among all the ugliness. 

Thank you for stopping by today. Please, stay safe!


Materials: A.B.Studio, PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...