07/03/2022

Finding Fairies - Cricut


Hi there and delightful Monday! Today I'm sharing a little mixed media card I created using a piece cut with Cricut Maker. 

I originally made the cut file to be used as a stencil and cut it out of transparency (link). But I later used the same design to make some chipboard pieces as well (link) and turned those to make some cards. And now I used the same thing to make some cardstock backgrounds, too. I backed this piece with an old book page. I added a little cluster behind the focal point, added some metallic blue splashes to the piece and then mounted the card on top a pale blue gel print.

Stay safe everyone! Thank you for stopping by today!


Materials: Cricut, Tim Holtz, A.B.Studio, GelliArts, Teippitarha






1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihana ja upeat värit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...