06/12/2021

Glistening snow - a journal page


Hi there and happy new week! Today, on December 6th, it's Finland's Independence Day. So, although I did this project with winter on my mind, I decided to blog it today as the project is almost blue and white like Finnish flag.

I created the background using two stencils and two different mediums through them. I fist made an ink layer using a relatively new stencil from Carabelle Studio and then added an acrylic paint layer on top through a self made stencil. On top I then added some stamping and a focal point made out of snowflakes cut using a Cricut Maker. I used the electronic cutting machine also to make the stencil. If you want to see the first project with it (link) or a set of chipboard tags with the same design (link), follow the links.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a nice winter week!


Materials: Cricut, Ranger, PaperArtsy, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...