07/12/2021

Exotic Dreamy Birds - PM artist Studio


Hello and happy Tuesday! Today I have some ATCs to share with you! 

Some weeks ago I shared a card using stencils I received in an ATC swap. They were from PM artist Studio and here's a link to the card (link). You can explore their website here (link). In these ATCs I used two stencils: one from "All my X's came from Texas" and one from "Wonky Window-Net & Squares". The previously mentioned us more subtle as that's in the background layer. The squares version you can see more clearly as it's made on top using golden embossing powder.


I started these ATCs like so many of my card and ATC projects by making a master sheet. I used PaperArtsy paints there - blues mixed to the background and then a neutral brownish tone on top through the stencil. I also added some golden scribbles with a paint marker. I used the same marker to add some vertical lines near the edges. 

The focal points are done using two patterned papers from which I cut the elements. The birdies are from other and the big blooms from another. I added some crystals, word stickers and touches of golden wax as a finishing details. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!


Materials: PM artist Studio, PaperArtsy, Sizzix, Prima Marketing, A.B. Studio, Posca, Tim Holtz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...