08/12/2021

Predictions to New Year - Facebook Live


Moikka and great Wednesday! Today I have something exciting to share - a Facebook Live is coming! This time I'm making little ATCs inspired by Tarot cards.

As you may have noticed, I usually play with Finnabair mediums in my Lives. This time I wanted to use something else as the main thing as Finnabair has a big collection of different mediums and tools. So, while I do use some of her mediums as well, I'm mainly playing with the stamps and create these characters to predict new year. 


I also tried to make this cards "frugal". Yes, stamps cost but on the other hand you can use them over and over again compared to a ready embellishment. I also used a piece of packaging as my base for the cards and a page of an old book as my layering element. The coloring of the characters is done using watercolor pencils - a versatile medium.

So, I'm hoping I'll see you this Saturday and we can then create some predictions to the new year. The time is 7 pm CET and place Finnabair and Friends Facebook group. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Ps. Tarot cards in the first photo are illustrated by Robert L. Pepper (@pasmusique).


Materials: 

Finnabair stamps like:
Mechanicals packaging

PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Double Denim and Aqua Duck Egg
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Ranger - Alcohol ink Denim and Lettuce
GelliArts - Gel Printing plate 
cream cardstock
old book paper
watercolor pencils
a paper cutter
a corner punch


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, GelliArts, PaperArtsy




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...