22/11/2021

Confetti celebration - PM artist Studio


Hi there and happy Monday! Today I have something colorful to share with you! Some time ago I swapped an ATC with Mariah from PM artist Studio and along the beautiful ATC she also sent me some of their stencils. This is the first project I made with those. 

The stencil is called "Bamboo" (link) but somehow I saw sprinkles in it! I was just about to grab some paints to use through it but then realized using felt pens would be so much handier and faster. So, I took some brush-tip markers and chose a fun, vibrant colors to be used in the background. I colored each slot and then added some splashes on top. For those I colored on top of a piece of plastic with the water-based marker and then used a wet brush to splash the color. This is the same way I used in the first November Trio card (link)

Another element this card has in common with the ones I shared last week in the Trio is the sentiment stamps. These are by Heidin Korttipaja as well. The two words read "Have a crazy birthday!". For the focal point I used a Carabelle Studio stamp and to give the owl a birthday look, I made a little party hat for him. 

Thank you for coming by today!


Materials: PM artist Studio, Heidin Korttipaja, Carabelle Studio, Teippitarha, Ranger, Sinelli





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...