20/08/2020

I wish... - GDT Art by Marlene


Hello there and colorful Thursday! Today I'm sharing a project I did during a live show in my blog's Facebook page quite some time ago. You can see more info about the live itself from the announcement post (link).

As you can see, I made an art journal page during the live. I played with the "Go Dutch!" goodies designed by Marlene but used several mediums as well. I collaged elements to the background, added acrylic paints in a couple of ways on top, colored stamped images with markers and created sun rays using a thick texture paste.

If you were unable to watch the live while happening, underneath is the recording!


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet day! 


Materials: Art by Marlene (Studio Light), Prima Marketing, SInelli, Paper Garden, Ranger, Posca






1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Ihanan värikäs ja kaunis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...