15/07/2020

Take me as I am - GDT Art by Marlene


Hello there and wonderful Wednesday! I'm announcing a new Facebook live today, but this time it's not on Prima Marketing's Facebook page I'm on, but my very own! Or that of my blog, that is. So this Sunday, July 19th, I'll be re-doing a page like the one on top using "Go Dutch!" collection from Art by Marlene. Here's the link to the Facebook page (link).


As you can see from the add I made on top, I'm using collaging, acrylic paints and brush tip markers in this page. I mix even some effect paste in there in the form of Icing Paste from Finnabair line. In case you want to create something similar, I've added a materials list of some sort underneath. Where I've mentioned the manufacturer it's just what I'm using and used in this page, there's a lot of variations available. As I didn't link anything there, let me say that "Go Dutch" collection is at least available through Art from the Heart (link) and Joggles (link)!

Hope you can join me on Sunday at Paperiliitin (link)! Have a wonderful day!


Materials: 

"Go Dutch" collection - Art by Marlene / Studio Light

Soft Matte Gel - Prima Marketing
Archival Ink Jet Black - Ranger
Icing Paste Vintage Gold - Prima Marketing
white, thin acrylic marker - Posca
brush markers - Creativ Company
Roses stencil - Kuusade 
Sun Rays stencil - Whimsy Stamps
old book paper and vintage notes 
acrylic paints
white cardstock
craft basics like scissors, adhesives, brushes


Materials: Studio Light, Varalusikka, Kuusade, Prima Marketing, Creativ Company, Posca




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...