02/06/2020

Believe in joy and happiness - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there everyone! Today I'm sharing something I created for 7 Dots Studio. This time I did some ATCs and wanted them to have some color and happiness in them. I mixed different collections together and did the words using “Yuletide” stamps – so they are not only for Holiday projects! 


As you can see from the video, I patterned the cardstock using the Droplets stencil and made colorful drops to the white background. On top I then layered some stamping, papers and stickers. The idea behind these cards was to have something joyous in the midst of this all. Kind of to give something else to think about and see those little things that are still bringing joy and happiness. 

Wishing you all the best! Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe! 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Ranger, Julie Hickey Designs, Sinelli






1 comment:

Lainee said...

Very simple and elegant, Riikka ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...