03/06/2020

A set of fruit cards - Sizzix


Hi there! It's now June and officially summer! I'm sharing some fruity cards today, done using Sizzix dies from the chapter 2. The fresh looking slices are made using Bigz "Fruit Shapes" die and the greetings using Framelits "Detailed Tropics" die and stamp set.

I fell in love with the fruit die the moment I saw it. As it's Bigz die, you can even cut fabric with it and create a versatile range of projects using it. Naturally I wanted to add some mixed media touches in these cards, so I first made a painted paper, which I used to make a letter piece. But that didn't seem enough so I added some watercolor and stamping in the mix as well. If you want to see how I made the cards, please see the video below.


Other dies, besides the two from the chapter 2, that I used in the make are a bit older. The alphabet piece I used as a background for the fruits is done using Thinlits "Paper Cuts Alphabet" die. I also used Framelits "Circles" die set to add a little something in between the letters and the fruit slice. Some of the cardstock used is from Surfacez cardstock pack, but not all. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Stay safe!


Materials from Sizzix: 


Materials: Sizzix, Prima Marketing, Teippitarha, Ranger








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...