21/03/2019

With Love - Sizzix


Moikka! How are you on this Thursday? Fine, I hope! On today's post I have a little something I made using some of the new Sizzix dies. You can see the new selection from here (link) and the links to individual dies I used for this make are listed a bit further down. 


This time I thought to make a tag using a few Bigz dies and a couple Thinlits dies as well. I really like the "Large Stems" die as it has beautiful blooms and a handy leaf as well. And the "Tattered Butterflies" - wow! 

I used the Thinlits ones to make the background and the Bigz to make the decorations. I made a stencil using the "Cutout Blossoms" die in my last make (link) and I decided to use it in this tag as well. I added the dark brown ink to the background though it. On top I then added a piece made using the "Organic" die, cut out of aluminium foil. The focal point is made out of leaves and blooms cut with "Large Stems" die using Sizzix cardstock and some vellum butterflies using "Tattered Butterfly" die.

If you want more inspiration, try the "Making the Pledge" hub at Sizzix UK website (link)! There's new exclusive makes and tips each day during March! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a sweet day! 


Materials from Sizzix: 



Materials: Sizzix, Ranger, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...