22/03/2019

Love you - Wow! Embossing Powder


Moikka! I made two little cards using Wow! Embossing Powders and FabScraps papers. This co-operation was happening while I still was in Wow's design team and I decided to share these and a canvas, which I also did. I'm sharing the canvas tomorrow. I used pastel colored powders inspired by the FabScrap papers I used. Both of the cards are made the same way, just one with pinks and one with blues. 


I added a couple strips of patterned paper to the background as well as a few washi tape strips. Then I added a stenciled layer on top using embossing powder. I also added a little stamped detail in there using a FabScrap stamp and another color of embossing powder. I chose yellow as it went perfectly to both of the cards. Then I cut some characters out of a patterned paper and layered them on top using foam dots. Lastly I backed the card with a solid piece of cardstock matching the colors used in the card. 


I hope you like these! They are simpler than the projects I usually do, but I thought they'd showcase the two brands well. The mixed media person in me sometimes craves for something clean and simple! For more detail pictures, please keep on scrolling down. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Products used from WOW:



Materials: Wow! Embossing Powder, FabScraps, Sinelli, Teippitarha





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...