10/01/2019

Light and magic tags - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there everyone! Today I'm sharing my take on the current 7 Dots Studio challenge mood board.  You can see the mood board here below. The announcement post you can find for the challenge here (link) at 7 Dots Studio blog


I really loved the chilly colors and felt right down my alley as blue and teal are my favorites! I was inspired by the icy and snowy pictures and did some light tags with snow crystals.

I also found the magical feeling of the mood board inspiring as well as the twinkling lights. How the light is shaping and reflected on the ice on the branch, how the stars shine and how the frozen plant is turned into stars. So, I used text stickers from the “Northern Lights” that had magic and light in them. I also used a star stencil to add that star shine to the little tags.

Have you participated in the challenge already? I hope to see your take on the theme soon if you haven’t included your project yet! Thank you for stopping by today!


Products used from 7 Dots Studio:

Norther Lights – Word Stickers 6x12 
Cotton Candy Dreams – Star stencil


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Sizzix, Prima Marketing



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...