11/01/2019

New Year, hello 2019! - Sizzix


Hello there! Here's a little something I created using Sizzix dies and thought to blog it during the last days of December, but better a few days late than not all, right? The page is about expectations for the new year so it's still appropriate. If you want to see what's new at Sizzix UK, please check their site (link)! There's for example a new limited edition of the Big Shot Plus (link), the new App (link) and new dies (link), naturally!

I started the page by using inks and paints to do the flaming red part of the page. I then die cut a ring of stars to it using the Sizzix die "Whoosh!". I then adhered the piece to my background paper and added some stamping, embossing and splashing to the burst of color. The layers behind the photo are done using the Bigz die "Essential Tags"

Glimmer and shine seemed appropriate to a new year's page so I also used gold glitter on top of the golden embossing powder. I first cut the letters to "new year" using Thinlits "Brush Capital Alphabet" die set from double sided adhesive. I then added them to their place, removed the protective sheet on top as well and added glitter on top. Ta dah, glitter letters! The other part of the title is done using a die from the "Sentiments" die set.

To decorate the page I used some pieces of washi tape, epoxy stickers and a die cut skull I cut using Thinlits "Halloween" die set

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great start to the weekend! 


Materials from Sizzix: 

662668 - Thinlits set "Sentiments"


Materials: Sizzix, 7 Dots Studio, Wow Embossing Powder, Tape Garden, Prima Marketing




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...