14/09/2018

Seize the day - 7 Dots Studio


Hello there! It's time to share my 7 Dots Studio ambassador project with you. This time I made a layout for it.

I was really inspired by the “Garden Party” collection and especially fell in love with the dark purple and butterfly patterned papers. I thought that combining these two would give a really striking look because of the contrast. You can decide if I achieved that or not!


I started the page with some paper pieces but soon realized that I needed to flip it around to better fit the picture in to the composition. Luckily the butterflies were flying on both directions in the paper, so I was able to do that easily! If you wish to see, how the page came into being, please see the video I recorded while working on the page.


The name of the page comes from the wonderful word sticker. I find the sayings in those inspiring and wonderful. I love how you are able to put together little stories using them. But this time I used just one which hit the target like a ton of bricks. The lady in the picture is my friend and I admire how she really seizes the day! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely September! 


Materials from 7 Dots Studio: 



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Wow Embossing Powder, Prima Marketing, Ranger




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...