13/09/2018

In my heart, Northern Lights - Finnabair Ambassador


Third time's the charm! I've been sharing tags made using new Finnabair goodies. The two first ones were made using some of the new Opal Magic paints but this third one is different. For this one I used one of the new Texture Fantasy sets, the "Northern Lights" one.

If you compare all the three together, it's fun to see how much color and texture effect to the look! As that's what the major difference in the three - all of them have the same kind of background layers and idea for the composition. 

Like I've mentioned in the two previous post, all of these three are with me in the demo at Seinäjoki fair! So if you happen to be around 6th next month, please stop by and say hi! More info about that in here (link) - although the post is mainly in Finnish.

Thank you for stopping by today! I promise to share something else than a tag tomorrow!  


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tape Garden




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...