31/01/2018

Julie Nutting tags - Prima Marketing


Hiya!Yesterday I started sharing more of my Creativation projects. I have shared some before, like these tags (link), but now I'm planning to show gradually all the about 30 projects I created for the show.

When I flew to States my carry-on had my clothes and my big suitcase hold all the projects and some workshop/demo materials. Flying back the carry-on still had my clothes but the big suitcase was half empty - I even packed my carry-on inside but then the weight limit was exceeded so I had to take it out. Luckily the plane was overbooked and they were really eager to allow people to check in their carry-on, too, so I didn't have to worry about dragging the back with the plane changes!  


But back to these tags I'm sharing now. They are made using the new Julie Nutting collection. The tags have words that match the collection - sweet, sassy and cute. These two tags are made using the new papers but the main point are the fun paper dolls from the Ephemera set! They make crafting really easy as they are already colored and cut to the shape, so all you have to do is to glue them! 

Thank you for your visit today! Wishing you a sweet Wednesday! 


Materials: 

912444 – Julie Nutting “A la Rose” 
912475 – Julie Nutting 6x6 Paper Pad
912512 – Julie Nutting Stickers
912499 – Julie Nutting Ephemera
912505 – Julie Nutting SIIC
912345 – Julie Nutting Pen Set
961374 – Heavy Gesso White
584269 – Tropicals watercolors 
964566 – Impasto Paint Raspberry Pink 
965181 – Metallique Frozen Berries acrylic paint


Materials: Prima Marketing



1 comment:

joseph taxton said...

It is a process that can allow an organization to concentrate its limited resources on the greatest opportunities to increase sales and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.Click here for more interesting information onPrivacy Policy - Adfluencer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...