30/01/2018

Getting girly - Prima Marketing


Hello there! Whoa, what a trip I had to Creativation and Art Venture before that! Just amazing! Now I'm back home again and having a frantic time in my daily work. I shall start slowly sharing the projects I made for Prima for Creativation booth. If you have seen photos or videos of the booth, you might have spotted these ones already.

The first project I'm sharing is a layout I made using the brand new Julie Nutting collection. This time her collection has 12x12 papers also so I turned them together with a lot of JN ephemera into a layout!


Julie Nutting’s collection is perfect for all things girly so I decided to scrapbooking this rare photo of me doing my make-up. The occasion itself is not rare as I use make-up daily, but I guess this is the only photo documenting it! It’s taken before a gig I attended with my friends when we drove half of the night and morning to see our favorite band in a small festival in the middle of nowhere. I mixed the different patterns in the page and used one of the JN paper dolls as my embellishment. 

If you wish to see other projects done with the new Julie Nutting line, please visit Prima blog and see this post (link).

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday!


Materials:

912413 – Julie Nutting “Makeup Room”
912420 – Julie Nutting “Queen of Hearts”
912475 – Julie Nutting 6x6 Paper Pad
912512 – Julie Nutting Stickers
912499 – Julie Nutting Ephemera
912505 – Julie Nutting SIIC
912345 – Julie Nutting Pen Set
816421 – IOD Build a Wreath stamp set
961374 – Heavy Gesso White
961893 – Messy stamp
584269 – Tropicals watercolors 
964566 – Impasto Paint Raspberry Pink 
964573 – Impasto Paint Crimson
584696 – Doilies


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...