06/02/2018

Rococo canvas - Prima Marketing


Hello all! I'm sorry for the absence here in the blog! It's my daily work that needed some extra attention last week and I worked almost twice the hours I normally do and I work full-time normally. But luckily this week seems easier and I can get into crafting again! And blogging!

Here's a canvas I shared by mistake on my Instagram already so I ought to share it here, too! It's a piece I did for Creativation demos for Prima showcasing the new Metallique paints and Plaster and Texture pastes.


I’m so in love with the new Paper Texture Paste! I mean I like the Plaster Paste, too, but the Paper Texture Paste is really gorgeous and goes to any project! Where as Plaster Paste makes it easy to add that plaster touch to for example home décor projects, Paper Texture Paste can easily be applied to cards, layouts and other paper crafts, too. The texture of the hand made paper gives that extra little something to a project but still doesn’t overpower. It can be painted, but to me it’s also perfect as it is, white!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Ps. Have you noticed that Prima blog has moved? Here's the link to the new site (link) - go and explore! 


Materials: 

965136 – Metallique acrylic paint Ice Queen
965181 – Metallique acrylic paint Frozen Berries
965945 – Mechanicals 
963958 – Metallique wax Vintage Gold
965198 – Plaster paste
965259 – Paper Texture Paste 
584566 – Tile stencil 
961398 – 3D Matte Gel
815301 – IOD mold Keyholes 
631345 – Love Story flowers 
994297 – Love Story SIIC

961893 – Messy stamp



3 comments:

Joy said...

What a beautiful piece of art. X

Unknown said...

mooi werk kunstig

Veroka2019 said...

HERMOSOOOOOOOOO!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...