24/10/2017

Patina ATC - Prima Marketing


Hello there! How are you today? Today I'm sharing another Prima project with you, this time some ATCs with a video. They were published yesterday on Prima blog along with some magnificent pieces of art! And there's another video, too, so I urge you to take a look. Here's the link to the post (link)


Turquoise is my favorite color so the Patina Paste set is just my cup of tea! I really also like the combination of the rust and the patina, so I used the Patina set to make the backgrounds and decorated the cards using the rusted Barn Stars.

I used many different Finnabair products to make the backgrounds really textured and dimensional. Can you guess what I used as the base and the first layer? Finnabair embellishment packaging and strips of dried baby wipe! If you want to see how the cards were made, please see the video above. I hope you like it! 

Thank you for stopping by today! 


Materials: 

964351 – Patina Paste set 
961381 – 3D Gloss Gel 
963040 – Super Heavy Gel 
961435 – Soft Gloss Gel 
961404 – Light Paste 
963392 – Mechanicals Barn Stars 
963705 – Art Stones 
962630 – Micro Beads Splash 
962579 – Micro Beads Copper 
963958 – Art Alchemy Wax Vintage Gold 
962319 – Grungy Grid stencil 
962043 – Cling Stamp Set Tea on the Deck 
962067 – Cling Stamp Set Now Is the Right Time 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger


1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Kaunista patinapintaa. Upea tuo videosi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...