08/06/2016

Talk to the hand ATC - 7 Dots Studio


Good evening! Yesterday I shared a journal page I made for 7 Dots Studio this month. Today I'm sharing ATCs using almost the same materials, but a different color scheme. And behind the layers there's the embossed white hands, a self-made decoration piece.

Whereas the journal page was brown and earthy in colors, I added some purple to these cards. Somehow I feel that was the perfect color for a palm reader, gypsy kind of atmosphere. There’s purple watercolor, ink and also felt pen in the cards. The theme is heart and love and I chose the text stickers accordingly. 

Thank you for stopping by today!




Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powders, Ranger


5 comments:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Todella kauniita ja upeat värit.

alice k. said...

Ai kuinka ihania! Mahdatko olla vaihtotuulella?

Jaana H-V said...

Iik! Ihania!

Dawn C. said...

Beautiful ATCs!! I normally do not like purple, but these are gorgeous!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Ainahan minä! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...