07/06/2016

Fortune favors the bold - 7 Dots Studio


Hi there! Sorry for the few days of silence! I'm busy getting everything packed and ready for the workshops in UK! I'm so so excited to go there! Hope to see you there - I guess you can still enroll if you like as I think the workshops aren't full booked. More info you can find here (link).

But what I'm sharing today is a journal project I did for 7 Dots Studio this month. You can see the original post, titled "Talk to the hand", here (link) at 7 Dots Studio's blog. For the two projects showed in the post I used the hand stamp from the “Fortune-teller” stamp set – thus the name of the post. 


I stamped the image onto a transparency with watermark ink and then embossed the design with white embossing powder. After that I cut the stamped pieces from the sheet and created like that some decorations of my own. 

In all of the projects, meaning this journal and some ATCs I'm blogging tomorrow, the hand forms a background for the tiny photo. Besides the photo from the die cut set and the stamped hand decoration, there’s just a few items in the journal page. The main thing in the page is the rustic background. 

The background is done using a patterned paper from “The Queen’s Heart” collection which I transferred to my journal. I left some of the white paper on there as well as removed the pattern all together at parts to create an old wallpaper look.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wish me luck for the workshops!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:



Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powder

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...