04/06/2015

Two cards - Mixed Media Place


Happy Thursday! It's been a while since I last shared a card here in the blog yet alone one with a video. But this time there's two cards and a process video of those, too. The cards have mixed media styled backgrounds and the most of the embellishments are diecuts from 7 Dots Studios. They are done for Mixed Media Place.

I started the cards by cutting two card bases out of the natural colored cardstock. Then I added some Modeling Paste through a stencil to get some dimension to the project. After the paste had dried I colored the pieces using Tattered Angels mists and then added a touch of stamping. As you can see from the video I crafted the two cards side by side the whole time. 


The cards have a vintage vibe to them but as I used sunny yellow and orange as the background colors they are not totally vintage. The main images are from 7 Dots Studio’s “Cold Country” collection. I added touches of color to the old photo styled die cuts with watercolor pencils. That gives them a nice, soft hint of color without being overpowering. 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you like the video!


Materials from Mixed Media Place:

 
 
 Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Squares Mini - 308 pcs 


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Markering, Tattered Angels, Ranger



6 comments:

  1. AAAAH miten kauniita ja tykkään väristä.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this, your video was great. Thanks for sharing your card project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. Nice to get to know your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...