03/06/2015

Tea? - GDT Prima Marketing


I had an amazing privilege to play with the May Special Delivery Kit from Prima Marketing! The kit is filled with soft colored goodies and has a vintage charm to it. Somehow the old paper shades the kit has turned my thoughts to tea and so I created an altered tea cup using the kit. 

flyer_may

The beautiful soft, vintage tones of the kit turned my thoughts to tea so I grabbed one cup and instead of tea filled it with paper and embellishments. On top there's not a spoonful of sugar but instead a spoonful of gold glitter. Oh boy did I enjoyed making this! I think I shall give this type of a project another go!

On top of the things from the kit I also used some Prima Mica powders, glitter and two Gels, Soft Gloss Gel and 3D Gloss Gel. Underneath all the embellishments there's an old doily on top of a "pillow" I made using cotton fabric and Dacron stuffing.

Thank you for your visit today! I have two layouts also to share with the kit, so please be back later on! 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Tattered Angels, Ranger


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely project... The vintage feeling this emits is right up my alley! I always enjoy popping over to your blog because it is just never old..always something new to delight the eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...