18/01/2015

Shine Bright - Epiphany Crafts

ecdecyear1

Good evening! I'm sharing a few projects I did for Epiphany Crafts to celebrate the new year. Today I show you a card I did and tomorrow I shall blog a layout. 

The new year means a few things to me. It's a new start - new adventures, new growth and new happenings. It means I need to think a new word for the upcoming year and on a more concrete level it means fireworks! The glimmering fireworks were the inspiration behind the crafts this time. I created some self made shimmering embellishments using the Bubble Caps and used those to make both a layout and a card. You can see how I made the card from the video I did.


The card is done to celebrate the new year. The lighthouse shines brightly to the new year, guiding and the card greets the receiver to 'shine bright'. I used mists and inks to create the background to the piece and used the same technique in my layout, too. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Shine bright!

Supplies from Epiphany Crafts:


ecdecyear1d1

Materials: Epiphany Crafts, Tattered Angels, 3rd Eye, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Kreinik, American Crafts, Ranger

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a lovely card & watching the video was a joy:) loooove those clear cap thingies...a friend just gave me some - I'd never seen them before. I ADORE them...TFS:):)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...