19/01/2015

Document 2015 - Epiphany Crafts


Happy new week! Yesterday I blogged a card with a video (link) that I did for Epiphany Crafts and here's a layout using the same glitter idea. In the card I used the Round 14 Bubble Caps but in here I used the Hexagons. I used three different glitters in the page and used the shapes to create a vertical composition to the page.

The topic of the page is the new year in the eyes of a scrapbooker. Both of my girls are eager crafters but as they still can't write on their own, I'm doing most of the documenting in our family. They do document their life in their own way with drawings and collecting memorabilia to notebooks and little boxes, but I'm kind of looking forward to see if they will embrace the scrapbooking when they get a little bit older!

This was my last project as a design team member in Epiphany Crafts - I want to thank Tricia for the opportunity to extend the guest term and design more projects using the fabulous bubble caps and tools! And thank you all for stopping by today! Sparkle on!


Supplies from Epiphany Crafts:



Materials: Epiphany Crafts, 7 Dots Studio, Sodalicious, Prima Marketing, Ranger, American Crafts, Design Memory Craft, Tattered Angels

1 comment:

Niinu said...

Nuo hexagonit on ihania - vähän bling-blingiä! Eikä niin vähääkään!
Tästä ei voi olla pitämättä:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...