22/10/2024

The Raven - YouTube live recording


Hi there and wonderful Tuesday to you all! Last Saturday I kept a YouTube live and created a raven card during it. You can see the announcement post of the live here (link). There's pictures of the sample project in the post but also a detailed list of materials. 

I was using different stamps to make the card. I started with the background using Ranger Distress watercolor pencils as my colorant. I then layered some ink on top and continued to stamping the focal elements. I used black ink for the lot, but while the raven and the moon were stamped on top of white cardstock, I used a gel print for the leaves. 

If you didn't catch the live while it was happening, you can watch the recording here (link) on my YouTube channel.

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely week!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...