18/10/2024

Bats and hats - a pair of cards


Hi there! It seems I got the YouTube schedule muddled and instead of the coffin video I published this last Friday and the coffin goes live today... Oh well. But come and meet some wizards and witches! Or maybe they all are wizards as somehow the lady in the top most card makes me think about professor McGonagall!

The inspiration for the cards came from a color palette I spotted in the Idea-ology pack - purple and orange together. I liked that combo so much that I even used it on my YouTube live project (link) - you are attending the live tomorrow, right? On top of that purple and orange background I then added some visual texture and then several layers. Most of those were die cut, but there's some Idea-ology in the mix as well. Want to watch how I made the triplet? You can do so here (link) on my YouTube channel!

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a magical Friday and weekend! And hopefully I'll be seeing you tomorrow in the YouTube live!


Materials: 

Fabriano - Accademia 160g cardstock
Prima Marketing - Art Philosophy Tropicals watercolor set
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Layers + Paper Dolls Halloween 2024
Tim Holtz Idea-ology - Large Collage Strips Halloween 2024
Ranger - Distress Ink Villainous Potion, Hickory Smoke
A.B.Studio - Stencil ID-223
Stampers Anonymous - Botanic Collage CMS447
Ranger - Archival Ink Jet Black
Sizzix - Thinlits Moonlight die set 666386 
Sizzix - Thinlits Vintage Labels die set 665929
Sizzix - Thinlits Halloween die set 662580
Sizzix - Thinlits Regions Beyond die set 664207
Ranger - Distress Oxide Vintage Photo
Posca PC-1M black
white sewing thread, cheese cloth
orange brush tip marker
craft glue, double sided tape, foam tape
inking tools, die cutting machine, paper cutter, scissors, brushes, stapler










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...