23/10/2024

Mischievous raven - a card


No, you are not experiencing Groundhog Day or dejá vu, although this card looks quite like the one I blogged yesterday. This card is in fact done with the left-overs of the live! 

On Saturday I kept a YouTube live and created a raven card. I had stamped the elements before hand, just in case, and during the live I stamped them again. So, after the live I had extra raven. moon and a bunch of leaves. I thought to put them to use immediately and created this card the same evening. Instead of the stamped background I just took a piece of black cardstock and added some purple paint on top using a palette knife. After drying the paint, I added some splashes of white in there and then used my finger to paint the halo of the moon. Next I then mounted the stamped elements in place and finished the card with a sticker sentiment, some white Posca doodles and mounted the card to a card base.

Which one of the cards you prefer? The stamped background version, or this one? 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderous Wednesday! 


Materials: PaperArtsy, Lost Coast Designs, A.B.Studio, Prima Marketing, Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Tsukineko, Posca



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...