11/09/2024

Eclectic Gatherings - a YouTube live announcement


Moikka moi! This week's Saturday I'm keeping a little card live! This time there's not that much of a technique in the make - a little, but not technique oriented, but I'm more trying to inspire to use anything and everything in card making! 

I've had some comments that my makes are filled with details and there's different materials in them. During this live I'll re-create this card that mixed stamped details with molded ones, throws some wood and embossing in the pile and tops everything with gauze-like tea-bag and sewing thread. During the live I'm open to questions about how I choose my materials or rather anything connected to my creative process!


As always, if you wish to create along side me, I've included the list of materials below the next photo. The list includes for example a gel-printed sheet, but you can use painted piece or patterned cardstock instead. It's that circle behind the focal cluster. 

I'm going to add a poll to my Instagram Stories whether you wish me to mold the embellishment during the live or not. I'm going to show you the decorating part anyway, but if you wish to see the simple molding part as well. It's the "hot glue in silicone mold" I've used and showed many times before.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see you on Saturday!


Materials: 

PaperArtsy - LPM08 stamp
PaperArtsy - TSM32 stamp set
Tsukineko - VersaMark watermark ink
Ranger - embossing powder white, black
PaperArtsy - Fresco Finish acrylic paint Stone, Toffee Apple, Yellow Submarine
Ranger - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Creative Company - circle die
PaperArtsy - Crunchy waxed kraft paper
A.B.Studio - Flawless die cuts ID-150
Prima Marketing - Art Basics Heavy Gesso Black
Prima Marketing - Art Alchemy metallique wax Vintage Gold
kraft cardstock
old book page, gel printed sheet, used and opened tea bag
a piece of wood, photo negative, hot glue embellishment
rhinestone stickers, sewing thread
sentiment stamp
double sided tape, craft glue, foam tape
stapler, scissors, palette knife, brushes, paper cutter, heat tool, inking tool, stamping block






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...