27/08/2024

Abstract swallows - a painting


Hi there! sunny new week to you all! Something a bit different here today - a big painting combining abstract and more depictive subjects. This is a commission. 

My boss asked me to paint a big painting to their living room. She wanted the background in grey tones and a couple of swallows on top. I was a bit surprised about the grey color scheme as she loves colors, but as she explained that it would go with the interior design, I followed the brief. What makes me happy is that the painting in question is now waiting to get another coat of color on top! While I was satisfied with the outcome, I think the painting will work a lot better, when the background has some summer sky blues, oranges and peaches! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Tuesday!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...