28/08/2024

Man on the Moon? - a set of ATCs


I've been drawn to the shape of a crescent moon lately. I added one to the journal I just shared (link) and now these cards have several moons. These, however, were inspired by a video (link) I saw in Instagram, where the artist did a huge moon background for an assemblage and treated the modeling paste to make the dimpled surface of the moon. Very inspiring, I had to try that myself! 

Instead of adding a lot of layers to the cards, I wanted the moon and it's inhabitant to be the center of attention. So, there's just the moons, a vintage paper doll and a sentiment sticker in each card. The stars I added through some white paint splashes and  three silver sequin stars adhered to the background. The big one is easier to spot than the two tiny ones.

As always, these cards are up for swaps or just to be sent to a new home! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day!


Materials: PaperArtsy, Prima Marketing, P13 Paper products, Tim Holtz Idea-ology






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...