28/02/2024

Peaches and green - a tag


I was very clever with the title, wasn't I? I combined minty green with peach tones in this tag. All of the elements were from my cut papers stash and I just loved using those. 

I've been saying that I cut down my design team assignments for the year and it's starting to feel like a better and better decision for me. For one, I'm using my stash more! When creating for a brand I usually just grabbed a new 12x12 sheet to begin with but now I more often open my "cut sheets" box and start from there and I really like it! Well, to be honest, I could have done that before as well, but you probably know the cycle of paper collections - there's always new collections needing attention. 

This tag was just one of those "I just want to create something after a work day" things. Do you know that feeling? You might not be up to a huge project, but a little something to distract you a bit and make you relax. Getting those work things off your mind, to stop the thought process at home and leave it for another day. I just gathered some cut elements together, added some inking and stamping and layered the papers on top of each other. A quick, freeing project! 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely day!


Materials: Fabriano Decoru, A.B.Studio, Tim Holtz Idea-ology, Ranger





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...