08/11/2023

Lady rose - a card


Moikka moi! I'm continuing to share the cards I made using some sample sheets of ScrapBoys collections with my order from Nannan Paperi ja Helmi. I've shared a scarlet lady (link) and a farm card (link) before. This pastel one is done using the sample sheet of "Rosalia".

With the other cards I was able to use all the elements of the sample sheet in the card but here a lovely typewriter was left out. I did try to add it on the left side of the lady, but then the books would have disappeared so I thought better to save it for another project! 

Like with the previous cards, I added some mixed media touches to the background and then layered the cut out elements on top using glue and foam tape. Here I also added a little doily in the mix. To add a bit of contrast to the otherwise quite pale card I added a strip of black and white striped cotton and a piece of washi tape to match it. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a great Wednesday!


Materials: ScrapBoys, PaperArtsy, Posca, Fabrika Decoru



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...